Are DaddyOfFive's Videos Fake?
The DaddyOfFive controversy has been all over the internet lately. I have been keeping up with it and I wanted to present my reason for labeling this behavior as abuse and whether Mike, DaddyOfFive, is lying to his audience.
Mike is lying to his audience because of his appearance on DramaAlert coupled with his "Aqusations" video afterward. Using the principles that he teaches his kids, which he doesn't ever follow, I have cody tell his father why you shouldn't lie. It's heart wrenching, I know. Mike acts like he is a 12 yo man-child. When he doesn't get the attention he wants, he scares and tortures the kids. Beating on doors and yelling for no reason. He demands control out of Cody yet cannot display any kind of control out of himself.
Mike and his wife are incredibly abusive to the children. You can tell by how the parents treat the kids and how the kids react to things in general. Cody and Ryan reacting by curling up in a fetal position and the oldest child Jake acting like he's a parent in charge are signs of abuse. The constant belittling, berating, and treatment of the children is evidence across all their videos. At one point Cody is simply walking with his laundry basket and Mike yells at him. In the same video, Mike calls Ryan a dumbass. Here is a list of all the signs of abuse:
- Constant belittling, shaming, and humiliating a child
- Calling names and making negative comparisons to others
- Telling a child he or she is “no good," "worthless," "bad," or "a mistake"
- Frequent yelling, threatening, or bullying
- Ignoring or rejecting a child as punishment, giving him or her the silent treatment
- Limited physical contact with the child—no hugs, kisses, or other signs of affection
- Exposing the child to violence or the abuse of others, whether it be the abuse of a parent, a sibling, or even a pet
( Abuse Signs )
Mike and his wife hit all of these points in just about every single video.